Honner acts as the agency of record for Nuveen in the Australian market. The firm targets large institutional investors, offering a wide range of investment capabilities.
- Introduce Nuveen’s Australian business to the market and build awareness amongst key stakeholders, including Australian institutional investors and the local property industry
- Deepen understanding of Nuveen’s global investment capabilities as one of the world’s largest investment managers with US$1 trillion AUM
- Showcase the unique strengths of Nuveen’s broader business and asset manager affiliates, including Westchester
- Drive recognition of Nuveen Real Estate’s expanded offering over time, including its CRE Debt business
What we did
- Developed a multi-channel PR and communications program to establish Nuveen in the Australian market
- Leveraged international executive visits to secure exclusive media opportunities and showcase the global depth of the business.
- Tailored global research to the local market, showcasing the business’ investment approach, focusing on long-term, structural changes and megatrends
- Established local client newsletter, including drafting of content and oversight of production
- Advised and executed on industry partnerships, sponsorships and advertising, including identifying key industry bodies/ associations, media buying and maximising arrangements to secure media and content opportunities
- Worked closely with investment partners’ and clients’ PR teams to ensure smooth approach to joint media announcements and issues management
- Honner is a trusted ‘on the ground’ partner for Nuveen’s global marcoms team. Since launch we have worked together to develop a consistent and positive profile for Nuveen amongst target institutional audiences
- 40+ pieces of Honner-driven high-profile media coverage achieved each calendar year
- At least one mainstream exclusive secured with 5+ trade articles achieved for every major deal / announcement
“Working with Honner means I have an expert agency as our eyes and ears on the ground in the Australian market. Not only are they great at what they do, they are also good people I respect and rely on.”