Public Relations Senior Account Executive / Account Manager
We are a fast-growing agency seeking energetic, results-oriented communications professionals to join our Sydney team. This is an exciting opportunity for mid-level communications practitioners with more than three years’ experience who are looking to fast track their careers with a specialisation in financial services, corporate and new technology clients.
Ideal candidates will have prior experience at a communications consultancy, preferably having worked with a range of corporate, financial or technology clients. However – we think flexibly – candidates who have worked in-house in external and internal communications, and marketing teams will also be considered, as well as journalists.
You will be a polished professional with impeccable written and verbal communications skills.
- A relevant undergraduate degree, preferably with prior experience working in a communications consultancy, in-house communications, press office or fast-paced media environment.
- Strong research, writing and client interaction skills are essential.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously with a high degree of independence, perform well under pressure and be a team player.
- A strong interest and / or understanding of finance, financial markets and / or technology is preferred.
What we offer
- Highly competitive salary package.
- Flexible working environment.
- Up to 24 days annual leave + option for additional personal leave.
- A structured mentoring program ensuring your career continues to move forward.
- A strong agency training program offering a combination of in-house and external trainers, together with training allowances.
- Opportunity to work with our global agency partners and the potential for international secondments.
- Experience working across some of the world’s leading brands including local and global banks, asset managers, crypto providers, blockchain players, fintechs, hedge funds, ESG specialists, super funds and more.
- A fun, friendly and experienced team offering the opportunity to fast track your career as a financial tech expert.
- Great work life balance
An award winning agency, Honner is Australia’s leading independent PR, marketing and content agency specialising in financial services, fintech and corporate clients. We work with a wide range of global brands with reach across the APAC region.
If you would like to explore this opportunity further, please send a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org