What we are looking for
We are currently seeking an experienced Journalist / Content Specialist to join our growing team.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for an experienced candidate with a journalism/content background. The right candidate will have a minimum 4 – 6 years of writing experience, preferably in the corporate, technology and financial services sectors, but candidates who have other solid writing credentials will also be considered.
In this role you will provide specialised writing and thought leadership services to our growing suite of clients who are focused on differentiating their brand and voice in a crowded market.
This is a fast-paced, varied role with specific responsibilities including:
- Write and produce content for a variety of channels and platforms – media, web and social
- Develop brand and product messaging that cuts through with stakeholders
- Work with account teams to identify content ideas for a range of clients and audiences
- Create content for Honner’s owned channels
- Write across a variety of content types: thought leadership, opinion articles, award submissions, blogs, etc
You will be a team player who is energetic and looking for an opportunity to take your career to the next level. Our culture is collaborative and collegial, we provide a flexible working environment, and we make sure work-life balance is more than just a policy.
What we offer
An opportunity to work in an award-winning team, supporting a range of high-profile local and global organisations.
We have been in business for almost two decades, growing rapidly in recent years, buoyed by our strong reputation for doing high-quality work.
At Honner we offer a collaborative and stimulating work environment with attractive remuneration and benefits. We provide a flexible working environment with a strong focus on work-life balance.