This is an exciting opportunity for a recent finance or PR / communications graduate (or someone in their final semester) who wants to use their creative communications skills in a blue-chip business environment.
Honner is Australia’s largest communications agency specialising in corporate and financial services. Our award-winning team of 25 provides PR, communications, and marketing support to a range of local and global organisations including banks, fund managers and fintech’s.
- A dynamic, award-winning PR and communications agency specialising in the financial sector
- Part of a large global agency network
- Clear career-path and a unique opportunity to kick start your career
- Role suits a final year university student or a recent graduate
We employ people with financial smarts who enjoy writing and digital communications – and dealing with people! We provide structured mentoring and training and are also a member of a number of prestigious global agency networks – allowing us to offer short term training secondments with our agency partners in London, Hong Kong and New York.
All our team enjoy above-industry benefits such as generous leave entitlements, access to employee support programs and flexible work arrangements. Plus, great work life balance.
We are currently seeking a smart, ambitious person for our latest graduate intake. Based in our Sydney office, the position will allow the right candidate to launch their communications career while gaining broad insights into the workings of some of Australia’s and the world’s leading corporate and financial brands.
This is a fast-paced and varied role where you will work with a busy account team across a portfolio of interesting brands.
Your duties will include creating media and marketing materials, developing relationships with journalists and clients, managing social media channels, reporting and measuring campaigns, and managing various databases. For ambitious professionals, there is room to quickly grow, progress and take on more responsibility.
Who we are looking for:
- Final year OR recent communications / finance graduate who can demonstrate a clear interest, passion, or exposure to finance / commerce
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Passion for media and communications – knowledge of social media platforms and their use in a business context
- Creative, lateral thinker
- Team player who is hard working and highly organised
- Strong technical skills across a range of applications (Excel, PowerPoint etc) a plus
Please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org