We are a fast-growing agency seeking energetic, results-oriented communications / content specialists to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced candidate with a journalism/content background with 2 – 10+ years of writing experience, preferably in the corporate, technology and financial services sectors, who are looking for a new opportunity in a friendly and flexible work environment.
In this role you will provide specialised writing and thought leadership services to our growing suite of clients who are focused on differentiating their brand and voice in a crowded market.
- Experience writing and producing content for a variety of channels and platforms – media, web and social – and content types: thought leadership, opinion articles, award submissions, blogs, etc
- Prior experience working in corporate, technology or financial services, however candidates who have other solid writing credential will also be considered.
- Strong research, writing and client interaction skills are essential.
- A creative, problem-solving mindset and a can-do attitude.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously with a high degree of independence, perform well under pressure and be a team player.
What we offer
- Highly competitive salary package.
- Flexible working environment.
- Up to 24 days annual leave + options for additional personal leave.
- Agency training program offering a combination of in-house and external trainers, together with an ongoing mentor program and training allowances.
- Experience working across some of the world’s leading brands including local and global banks, asset managers, crypto providers, blockchain players, fintechs, hedge funds, ESG specialists, super funds and more.
- Opportunity to work with our global agency partners and the potential for international secondments.
- A fun, friendly and experienced team.
- Great work life balance
An award winning agency, Honner is Australia’s leading independent PR, marketing and content agency specialising in financial services, fintech and corporate clients. We work with a wide range of global brands with reach across the APAC region.
If you would like to explore this opportunity further, please send a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org