Considering returning to work after a career break? Flexible role offering interesting work in a collaborative environment
What we are looking for
We are a fast-growing agency looking for results-oriented communications professionals to join our 25-strong Sydney team. This is an exciting opportunity for communications practitioners with 2-10 years’ experience who are looking for an interesting and varied part-time role working with a range of corporate and financial clients.
Ideal candidates will have prior experience at a communications consultancy, preferably having worked with a range of finance or corporate clients. However – we think flexibly – candidates who have worked in-house in external and internal communications as well as marketing teams will also be considered, as will journalists who are serious about making the leap into corporate communications.
You will be a polished professional with strong relationship building capabilities, a can-do approach and impeccable written and verbal communications skills.
- A relevant undergraduate degree, preferably with prior experience working in a communications consultancy, in-house communications, press office or fast-paced media environment.
- Strong research, writing and client interaction skills are essential.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously with a high degree of independence, perform well under pressure and be a team player.
What we offer
- Part-time / flexible work from home / city office.
- Honner is an award-winning PR agency employer!
- Highly competitive salary package.
- Minimum 20 and up to 24 days annual leave + option for additional unpaid leave for the right candidates.
- Agency training program offering a combination of in-house and external trainers.
- Experience working across some of the world’s leading brands including local and global banks, asset managers, crypto providers, hedge funds, ESG specialists, superannuation/pension funds, wealth management professionals, industry associations and fintechs.
- Opportunity to work with our global agency partners and the potential for short term international secondments.
- A collaborative and stimulating work environment with a strong focus on work-life balance.
Honner is Australia’s leading independent PR, marketing and content agency specialising in financial services, fintech and corporate clients. Our base is Sydney, however we work with a wide range of global brands with reach across Australia, NZ and key Asian markets.
For a confidential discussion about this role, please send a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org