Honner last night joined over 400 industry professionals at the 2015 SuperRatings Fund of the Year Awards.
QSuper took out the night’s major award – the SuperRatings Fund of the Year which recognises the sector’s best value end-to-end retirement solution, across both accumulation and pension products
Other winners of the night included:
- One of our own clients – pengana saw the pengana emerging companies fund take home the prestigious lonsec icon award.
- AustralianSuper won Pension of the Year, recognising the best value for money retirement product.
- The Rising Star Award went to Local Government Super.
- The Lonsec Innovation Award was awarded to the Triple 3 Volatility Advantage Fund.
- The BTIM Retirement Innovation Award, was won by Mercer senior partner David Knox for his contributions to the industry.
Honner congratulates all the winners and finalists.